NLP-MSP COACHING CLINIC
Now you can access coaching and counselling with the Lightweaver in two ways:
- In-person at The Lighthouse, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad. (Days open: Monday 10 am – 6 pm; Thursday 10 am-6pm, Friday 10 am – 6pm. Occasionally on Saturday from 10 am – 2pm).
- Zoom/Skype Coaching (Days open: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday night: 7:30 pm- 9:30 pm; Wednesday: 7 am -3 pm)
For fees and packages, please visit this page.
You can book an initial one-hour consultation for Rs 2000.
To book a session or details on packages, please click here.
NLP Courses at The Lighthouse
Interested in learning NLP?
The Lighthouse provides a wide range of NLP courses from those who want to taste the waters to those who want to be certified NLP Practitioners.
And there is a bonus. You can also receive a certificate in Mental Space Psychology when you complete NLP for Life or NLP Practitioner Program.
Email for more details.
NLP Foundation(2 days)
Jan 11-12 (Mumbai); Jan 25-26 (Hyd); April 11-12 (Hyd); Aug 15-16 (Hyd); Dec 19-20 (Hyd)
(More dates opening up for Vizag and Mumbai)
NLP for Life +MSP Certification (4 days)
Jan 25-28; April 11-14; Aug 15-18; Dec 19-22 (All courses in Hyd)
(More dates opening for Mumbai, Vizag and Pune)
NLP +MSP Practitioner Program (7 days)
Jan 25-31, 2020; April 11-17, 2020; Aug 15-21, 2020; Dec 19-25, 2020 (All practitioner courses in Hyd)
(NLP Practitioner course will also be held in Vizag. Watch this space for dates).
NLP +MSP Master Practitioner
May 30- June 7, 2020; Dec 26, 2020- Jan 3, 2021
Lightweaver Writing Masterclass
Attend the Lightweaver Writing Masterclass in person in your city. Check my schedule here. The benefits of this approach – it is live and therefore highly dynamic. When you are in the workshop, you have set aside all other priorities and can provide a chunk of time to creative work. You learn from the group dynamics and through peer-learning.
Course hours: 10 am – 5pm in each case
Feb 15-16; May 16-17; Aug 29-30 (these dates in Mumbai)
April 18-19; Aug 22-23 (these dates in Hyd)
the art of embracing differences
And more than ever, today there are divisions growing deeper by the moment.
These divisions are not the outcome of history or culture, as we sometimes believe. They emerge, weirdly enough, from each of our unique ways of showing up in the world.
Yes, each of us are UNIQUE.
This workshop is in the NLP Coaching Clinic format—you experience and own the tool to embrace difference. You get that personal attention. And you get the help to make that shift.
Some outcomes for this program:
- Understanding why some people are challenging to get along with than others?
- How might it be unpacking what makes ‘it’ difficult?
- How to elicit the excellence in what makes ‘it’ difficult?
- How would it be having a choice to embrace the difference that might make a difference to self & others?
Date: Feb 9, 2020
Time: 3pm – 6 pm
Venue: The Lighthouse Hyderabad
301 Span Chambers, Old MLA Quarters,
Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad
Landmark: Near Himayat Nagar Circle, Royal Enfield Showroom, Ratnadeep, above Tooth Care and besides Me and Moms.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS IN 2020
We are pleased to announce THREE International Programs in 2020. Please visit their respective pages for details and registration.
- Mental Space Bonanza with Dr Lucas Derks and Jacqueline Heemskerk: Feb 19- March 1, 2020. In Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. Details here.
- Feldenkrais Method Training with Stewart Hamblin: Sep 5-20, 2020. In Hyderabad. Details here.
- Clean in India with Penny Tompkins and James Lawley: Oct 17-22, 2020. Details here.
(All Lightweavers access 10% in-house discount to all international training programs)
I offer a series of webinars of 2-3 hours duration each, multiple times during the year. The topics include Sensing Language Patterns – Level 1 and Level 2
Please visit my webinar page for latest webinar details.